How can I get an emergency food parcel?

If you're in need and require an emergency food parcel you will need to be referred by a frontline agency or you can contact us direct and we will help you with the required process.

Our frontline agencies at the moment are;

· Local primary schools in Kirkby
· Ashfield Homes
· Ashwood Church
· Citizen's Advice Bureau
· Framework
· Health Visitors
· Social Services.....

Emergency food parcels are there to support people on a low income, in crisis or that are struggling to buy food. If you have found yourself in this kind of circumstance, then we are here to help you.

Once you have been referred to us you will be able to have an emergency food parcel once a week for 3 weeks. Each parcel is to give you 3 days of emergency food supply. Here we can offer more support and advice with the support of other agencies to help you through your difficult time.